Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day came and left so quickly!  It was such a great day and Rhett was such a sweetheart.  He came home from class with roses, airheads, a card, and raspberry lemonade (my favorites).  We spent the entire day together after he was done with class and went to the driving range for some golf practice, Rhett made an amazing chicken dinner, then we went to the movie Just Go With It (Totally recommend it).  Loved every minute of it and I especially love the one who made it so amazing!




Cheesy, I know, but I decorated our bedroom for Rhett.  Nothing too big or fancy but cute.  Funny that he didn't even notice until I pointed it out to him! I still love him even if he couldn't see the decorations after walking in the room, passing the bed and walked right by again before seeing it!

The gift Rhett gave me was the best!! He knows me too well! It's always a plus though! :)



My gift to Rhett was simple, but thankfully he loved it :)
 Rhett's amazing chicken dinner with broccoli, cauliflower, crescent rolls, new potatoes, fruit cocktail, and sparkling pomegranate juice! It was so tasty! I am so lucky to have a husband that can cook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment